from Belgrade, Serbia.
I am currently working at Levi9 Software Services
I am an ex Civil Engineering student turned web developer. With engineering background and love for computers from an early age, I decided to take a turn in my career and switch to programming.
I am also a player and team captain for Vukovi Belgrade, one of Europe's best American Football teams, with whom I won many trophies and titles and I was also honored to be a part of Serbian National team in the last 6 years.
Being in a team sport for over 10 years shaped me to be a team-oriented person, with knowledge and experience of working with, and also leading a big, diverse group of people towards the same goal, it also made me accept mistakes, and work on them, instead of making excuses.
- Currently working in (and loving) React
- Apollo Client
- State management in Redux, Apollo-Link-State
- Server Side Rendering in React vanilla or with Next.js
- eslint, tslint, webpack, prettier
- Jest, Enzyme, react-testing-library
- Styles in .scss, cssModules, postcss/cssnext, styled components
- Actively learning Python
- Git / Mercurial
- Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Linux / Windows
2016-2017 - Freelance Web Development
2017-Present - Software Engineering @ Singidunum University
2011-2017 - Civil Engineering @ Belgrade University
For further references and info you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or other places listed on top